Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Hey Peeker!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ...tomorrow is black suit day...

    [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] *nudge*nudge*
    photooography,


    know what I mean,
    know what I mean...

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 22, 2004 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Drau ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is your wife......... a go-er? Eh, Gov'nah? Is she a go-er? No what I mean, he said knowingly.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member STD's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2004
    Posts
    393
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What the hell is that?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Oh my god... I just figured it out......

    You freaky little Elf.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    You want me to put 30" rear tires on the Caddy for you? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WICKED!!!

    and yes, I know what you mean!!
    I think.... [img]confused.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep - I think you do too...

    The Spawn belt buckle came a few days ago...I've tried it on (when the wife wasn't home). It's very very cool! I just wish I hadn't given away all my spiked belts... [img]frown.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member STD's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2004
    Posts
    393
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by STD:
    What the hell is that?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn, that was meant for baimun. Curse him and his deleted thread!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    is this like, a "before my time" joke? Cause I dont get, fucking old people.

    ....OH! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •